Cats Hidden in Maple Hollow

Cats Hidden in Maple Hollow

View Stats:
Hexalotte 23 Nov, 2023 @ 2:35am
The image is much too small
I can hardly see anything in the picture, I would like to zoom in closer, but I can't. It would be nice if you could zoom in even closer in subsequent games; if you wear glasses, it's difficult to see such small cats
Originally posted by Patrick:
Originally posted by Liane:
I can only zoom once with the mouse wheel

In the settings (click the gear on the start screen) you can change the zoom from 2x to 3x.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Patrick  [developer] 23 Nov, 2023 @ 2:38am 
Just to make sure: are you aware of the 3x zoom setting?
Hexalotte 23 Nov, 2023 @ 2:56am 
A developer of this app has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Patrick  [developer] 23 Nov, 2023 @ 3:12am 
Originally posted by Liane:

In the settings (click the gear on the start screen) you can change the zoom from 2x to 3x.
Hexalotte 23 Nov, 2023 @ 3:17am 
ok, thank you
Patrick  [developer] 23 Nov, 2023 @ 3:26am 
Thanks for playing! :)
Secanho 9 Dec, 2023 @ 12:11pm 
Oh...............................................
Too bad I already lost 20% of my eyesight 100% this
Captain Facepalm 14 Dec, 2023 @ 9:38pm 
Did not know about the 3x zoom. I was going to say that I really had to strain on this map.
Still had a good time. :)
burumanet 11 Jan @ 12:47pm 
Yeah, this game is nearly impossible to play on the Steam Deck. I've played several hidden cats games but this is the only one I've had to break down and cast to my TV in order to see better. My eyes are killing me and I've zoomed in as far as it can go.
Last edited by burumanet; 11 Jan @ 1:45pm
Hexalotte 11 Jan @ 10:16pm 
Yesterday I played "100 Asian Cats" (free to play) and it had a wonderful zoom function.
I always switch the zoom to 3x and this is by far the least amount of zoom I've ever gotten with the 3x in a hidden cats game, everything still feels so small
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50