Ale & Tale Tavern

Ale & Tale Tavern

View Stats:
Any chance of VR support?
The game looks very fun and I can't wait for the full release.
I was wondering what engine it's running on and if there's any chance of getting VR support for it as that would be a fantastic addition.
Also was there any words on modding support?

All the best
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
scienart.media  [developer] 1 Jul @ 5:40am 
Thank you for your message. Right now, we are focused on polishing the full version of the game, which does not include VR. I must admit with some regret that this is a matter of current priority. However, I can't give a final "no" to VR. If such a version is officially released by us, it won't be anytime soon. But we would like to see such a version.

The question of mods is also interesting, and I must admit, it hasn't been deeply discussed within our team yet. We have many tasks related to the game itself, which we want to be proud of.
ZupaleX 1 Jul @ 4:18pm 
Got it, thanks for taking the time to answer. I'm still looking forward to it, the demo was a blast.
For curiosity sake, is the game built on Unreal Engine? Unity? Something else?
And once the game is released and in a state you can be proud of, please consider the modding scene, this can greatly help with keeping a game alive and popular for an much extended period of time :-)
I would also like to add that my first thought when i saw the game was "this looks like such a cool VR game" then i was a little gutted when i realised it wasnt VR after all. Keeping a close eye on it though so when a mod or native VR is available I'll be snapping this up.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 23 Jun @ 7:06am