Light No Fire

Light No Fire

mouse accelration?
after 8 years NMS still isnt playable on a mouse and keyboard, wondered if you were going to actually put in an option to or just wholesale remove mouse accel this time?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
I play NMS no problem with Mouse and Keyboard, always have. It has settings for mouse acceleration, so I'm not sure what you're even talking about. Not to mention any decent gaming mouse lets you tweak those things on a very granular scale through the mouse drivers...mine allows me to set up profiles specific to a given game even, so that it adjusts automatically depending on what application has focus.
... Ummmmm, it *IS* though?
Mush 20 Aug @ 5:02am 
i have been playing NMS with mouse and keyboard all the time, it is more than playable.
Sure, it takes a little practice to get used to flying like that but it's far from impossible.
Originally posted by Mush:
i have been playing NMS with mouse and keyboard all the time, it is more than playable.
Sure, it takes a little practice to get used to flying like that but it's far from impossible.

My ol' man plays NMS exclusively with keyboard and mouse... I think OP just needs to nab a good gaming mouse.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50