Time Treker

Time Treker

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Leyo Siri  [developer] 13 May @ 8:00am
DEMO Feedback Sheet
Thanks for your support of this game~

If adventurers encounter any bugs or problems in the game, please leave a message in this discussion area.

When providing feedback, please leave the following key information for us:
Description of the problem you encountered
Screenshots of relevant issues

Thank you very much for your feedback.
Last edited by Leyo Siri; 13 May @ 8:01am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Even if there are tons of people on discord, I can’t believe nobody has come here to post!
The only reason I didn’t pop in until now is because I assumed more than enough people would’ve come to post certain issues…
First though, I want to say this game looks, and controls great! It has potential to be huge, and very easily, but there are a few major problems that will kill it if not fixed ASAP (and I’m surprised haven’t been addressed yet).

Maybe I just had a weird glitch, but the very first run I did on the day I downloaded it went really well, I probably lasted 10 minutes or so, but every single run since (probably 50 or more) I would end up dying so quickly, like 1-2 minutes (sometimes less), and this was me trying to be careful, and patient (not just running around guns-a-blazing, which I didn’t even do on the first run!)
-I would suggest making the character health meter much stronger, and the enemies take off less damage per hit.
I’m not sure if there is any audio or visual cues that let you know when you get hit, but they’re not very prominent, I only realize I’m in trouble when it’s too late!
-the other thing is the NPC character talking to me while i’m in the middle of a mission, the text goes away before I can even read it, but the few times I was able to catch some of it, it didn’t even seem necessary. I would suggest cutting all communications out during levels, but if it’s important to the gameplay, you have to pause the action, let people read it, and click a button to go back to playing. it’s far too frustrating the way it is!
I do think the game is pretty great even with these issues, but I’m begging you, don’t release it until at least those things are fixed! You only get 1 chance to make a first impression, and unfortunately people will remember what you did wrong, even if 50 other things were perfect!
thanks!
Leyo Games  [developer] 24 May @ 3:14am 
Thanks for your feedback! We are working on the balance and there has been a lot of changes recently! Please look forward to our following version. We also appreciate your other suggestions and want to say thanks for your love! We would also like to ask you about the discord sever you are referring. We would be really grateful if you can give us the link of that discord sever. Thanks again for your appreciation.
Well whaddaya know?
…there is no discord page!
I guess I just assumed you had one because that seems to be the one thing that every game on this store has.
Now the respect I have for you and your team just jumped up about 10 notches simply for NOT having a discord! Have you ever been on that thing? It’s the absolute worst app I’ve ever used, totally backwards, awkward to use in every single way… to be blunt, it’s just plain awful!
Not to mention (I tell just about every developer they should do this), if steam is going to stick their grubby little hand in your pocket for 30% of sales, I think at the very least you’re entitled to a functioning community board that shouldn’t be set to “no comment allowed” as the default for things like reviews! It used to be fun to talk with people about the games, now it’s a chore, and because the scams are so common now, you have to jump through hoops just to reach people! Well maybe if they spent less time on BS like “storefront facelifts”, and put more effort into fixing issues that have been around for years, it wouldn’t suck so much! They take no responsibility for theft even when it’s their fault because there’s literally no security - someone hacked in stole a bunch of stuff by adding themselves to my friend list (even though I had 2 point verification, so that clearly doesn’t do anything)
I hope the rumors are true about some real competition coming from some of the bigger indie devs starting some kind of indie haven of sorts… can’t remember the name, but it was something talked about on best indie games a few months ago.
The only reason I continue playing games is because of games like yours, they’re way better than anything coming from AAA teams, I would’ve quit when I realized Nintendo hadn’t made a good game in years!
Ok, sorry-i’m done ranting

Originally posted by Leyo Games:
Thanks for your feedback! We are working on the balance and there has been a lot of changes recently! Please look forward to our following version. We also appreciate your other suggestions and want to say thanks for your love! We would also like to ask you about the discord sever you are referring. We would be really grateful if you can give us the link of that discord sever. Thanks again for your appreciation.
Leyo Games  [developer] 28 May @ 2:33am 
Thanks but sorry pal, we do have a Discord at hand LOL...But we do check all comments, reviews, posts on Steam and email on a daily bases, so every one are free to Not Join our discord if they don't want to:) https://discord.gg/s5PBf2r7
Weird! do you have it somewhere on the game page? because the way you said something when you commented last time, it made it sound like I was mistaken and you didn’t even have a discord, so I checked the page under the “community discussion” drop down menu area, and I didn’t see anything, so I figured I was confused with something else… but yeah, I clearly have no idea what i’m doing! And I wish I could visit the discord for a lot of games, but as soon as I started following more than 10 games, I can’t find anything, and don’t even know what page goes to which game!
Worst app ever!😂
Originally posted by Leyo Games:
Thanks but sorry pal, we do have a Discord at hand LOL...But we do check all comments, reviews, posts on Steam and email on a daily bases, so every one are free to Not Join our discord if they don't want to:) https://discord.gg/s5PBf2r7
I love technology....
...but hate Discord. Only used it for POE out of necessity, but will never use for it anything else. Anyway, I loved this game. Was just looking for a release date for this little gem of a game?
Leyo Games  [developer] 29 May @ 12:12am 
Originally posted by Troy Muni:
I love technology....
...but hate Discord. Only used it for POE out of necessity, but will never use for it anything else. Anyway, I loved this game. Was just looking for a release date for this little gem of a game?
We will soon decide a date, it will be around this summer!
Noxtris 1 Jun @ 2:57pm 
I can't even download the demo to try it out. Clicking download does nothing which is sad and a bit irritating.
Public Of …Enemy?
Well, I may not what that is, but at least we see eye to eye on discord, the hottest of hot garbage apps that ever was, or ever shall be!
Originally posted by Troy Muni:
I love technology....
this might be a long shot, but whenever this happens to me, I check my library to see if I forgot that I already got it, and it’s there 9 times out of 10😬👍 if not, try either a restart and download again or download it from steamdb
Originally posted by Noxtris:
I can't even download the demo to try it out. Clicking download does nothing which is sad and a bit irritating.
ruff1298 11 Jun @ 6:57am 
I like the add on system, but it feels like too much for a beginner player. Maybe it will be easier to lower the initial amount of add ons, unlocking new types as you go into runs? It will both lower the chances of making the player feel confused as to what each add-on does, and give a feeling of rewards and progression as you gradually unlock new weapons and add ons, and have time to learn what each does.

For the start, I think it would be best if you just had Machine Gun, Laser Rifle, and Rocket Punch, nothing else. Then, you could have areas where you recover damaged supply pods that will unlock "Lost Data" that can help unlock weapons and add-ons from a meta upgrade store.

The idea is very nice. I like the build variety and the way you can customize here. But it's too much from the start. Some players might feel like they can't figure out what to do, which is best, what am I supposed to take?

Otherwise, the game is great. The English translation is bad, wonky, and awkward. But the pixel art is amazing, the animations are great, the weapons feel satisfying to use (especially an upgraded machine gun or the flamethrower), and the core gameplay loop of mission based rather than pure survival is very nice.

Even if I'm overpowered, I still have to worry about completing objectives on time. It's nice.

P.S. Maybe separate the economies of the stat upgrades and the weapons? I feel like weapons and slots are the more impactful upgrades, since their effects will be obvious. Investing in HP and recovery may be powerful, but I don't feel like spending in them unless upgrades get very expensive.
ruff1298 12 Jun @ 4:57pm 
The Meta Progression is very slow. We can't unlock any stat upgrades after our first run, especially since the difficulty ramps up so much after the first area. It doesn't seem fun to have to rely on just the in-run currency since it gets so difficult so fast.
You sound like me, maybe I’m just too old and don’t get these newer games, but there are a few where right out of the I get overwhelmed with how much customization there is!
Not that I don’t like it, but it’s like the game expects you to understand the entirety of its system, mechanics, lore, etc. as soon as you press start!
And even when it has a tutorial that’s thorough, like Arcane Assembly, it throws way too much at you in the first 2 minutes that I was like “screw this! I’m trying to distract myself from my life, not actually learn magic for pete’s sake!!!”

Originally posted by ruff1298:
The Meta Progression is very slow. We can't unlock any stat upgrades after our first run, especially since the difficulty ramps up so much after the first area. It doesn't seem fun to have to rely on just the in-run currency since it gets so difficult so fast.
jinxFMRL 14 Jun @ 12:14pm 
i sank 100 minutes in my first play session. that *never* happens. you got a real winner here.
are you saying you survived that long in 1 run, or 100 minutes in multiple runs?

That would be very interesting if it was 1 run, because I did very well on the first run, then end up dying every 10 seconds (slight exaggeration) for every run up until now

Originally posted by jinxFMRL:
i sank 100 minutes in my first play session. that *never* happens. you got a real winner here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 1530 50