Time Treker

Time Treker

View Stats:
Berserker charges are too overtuned if you don't have a Dash ability
Title. It seems too tailor made for McNulty, as without his dash ability, you'll have to face tank the 3rd charge and its explosive AOE, as other characters don't have any evasion abilities, and especially without enough agility upgrades, it's impossible to run away from it.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Originally posted by ruff1298:
Title. It seems too tailor made for McNulty, as without his dash ability, you'll have to face tank the 3rd charge and its explosive AOE, as other characters don't have any evasion abilities, and especially without enough agility upgrades, it's impossible to run away from it.

use the environment to your advantage and you will laugh in the face of that red bar
ruff1298 10 Jul @ 7:45pm 
Originally posted by Troy Muni:
Originally posted by ruff1298:

use the environment to your advantage and you will laugh in the face of that red bar
I've realized that, but with how fast the enemies swarm, sometimes that environment starts turning into another death zone. I feel the AOE could be slightly smaller, so you can pixel perfect dodge all of its attacks like baiting a bull.
i hear you...and those negative speed effects on one of the passives make it even tougher. i have a feeling what I discovered is unintentional, so get while the gettins' good lol
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50