View Stats:
Still more expensive than a good game
Imagine being 50% off and still cost more than a good full priced $60 game from a any respected developer. Sorry Ubi, you're never getting my money again.
Last edited by MADSEN; 16 Aug @ 11:55am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
IchigoMait 16 Aug @ 1:57pm 
It's a good game and worth its price.
But yeah if you don't like it, move on, go play something you actually like.
Instead of begging for a price reduction.
I mean if the game isn't good for you, why do you want to buy and play it?
Last edited by IchigoMait; 16 Aug @ 1:58pm
MADSEN 16 Aug @ 3:07pm 
Originally posted by IchigoMait:
I have played it, I own it, and no it's not good. Glad though that you judge someone you don't know based on one comment.
ACCUREIT 16 Aug @ 3:20pm 
Originally posted by MADSEN:
I have played it, I own it, and no it's not good. Glad though that you judge someone you don't know based on one comment.

Who hurt you? Stop acting like a dang child, no one gives a ♥♥♥♥ if you're NOT going to spend money on ubisoft anymore. You came here to get some attention, so you can feed your attentionwh0re addiction. You happy now? :whfmask:
MADSEN 16 Aug @ 4:30pm 
Originally posted by Accureit:

Who hurt you? Stop acting like a dang child, no one gives a ♥♥♥♥ if you're NOT going to spend money on ubisoft anymore. You came here to get some attention, so you can feed your attentionwh0re addiction. You happy now? :whfmask:
If I came here to get attention then why are you giving it to me? Why not just stop commenting on everything that don't suits you and just move along? Or are you that kind of special person? I mean, I want Ubisoft to know, and it's not like I can go and knock on their door right? So, here I am, letting them know, on a open discussion forum to one of their games. Don't like it? Move along, it's actually really simple to just ignore stuff and move on, try it.
Last edited by MADSEN; 16 Aug @ 4:32pm
ACCUREIT 17 Aug @ 1:16am 

If I came here to get attention then why are you giving it to me? Why not just stop commenting on everything that don't suits you and just move along? Or are you that kind of special person? I mean, I want Ubisoft to know, and it's not like I can go and knock on their door right? So, here I am, letting them know, on a open discussion forum to one of their games. Don't like it? Move along, it's actually really simple to just ignore stuff and move on, try it.

Now, you tell me why the hell ubisoft would care to read your comment? "Oh i am founder of this and that, i am so important" nah fam, now listen close you little snowflake. Go get yourself some airplane tickets and go knock on their door and tell em' how you feel.
MADSEN 17 Aug @ 11:15am 

Now, you tell me why the hell ubisoft would care to read your comment? "Oh i am founder of this and that, i am so important" nah fam, now listen close you little snowflake. Go get yourself some airplane tickets and go knock on their door and tell em' how you feel.
Lol, to quote yourself; "Who hurt you? Stop acting like a dang child"... and "Grow up". Maybe take your own advice and stop being hurt by everything XD
why are you commenting this like ubisoft or anybody else gives a ♥♥♥♥.

I can already see your reply of "then why did you respond" lmfao
MADSEN 17 Aug @ 4:03pm 
Originally posted by Nightmre -_-:
why are you commenting this like ubisoft or anybody else gives a ♥♥♥♥.

I can already see your reply of "then why did you respond" lmfao
That's the freedom of having a own opinion and the right to express it.
Stj,Srex 18 Aug @ 6:38am 
Did you ever heard of something called "opinion" or is that unknown term for you.
You dont like it good, there are other who do like game. I know most people today dont have enough intelligence to understand that but you can at least pretend that you understand, it shouldnt be hard.
Last edited by Stj,Srex; 18 Aug @ 6:38am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50