DOOM: The Dark Ages

DOOM: The Dark Ages

This topic has been locked
DaxNovu 2 Jul @ 4:13pm
Possible wokeness in Doom Dark Ages
According to Peter Scully Doom: The Dark Ages will have a multiplayer mode, nothing new so far, Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal had one to, so what's the problem?

Well they found LGBT CHARMS for the pre-lobby avatar in the Doom Eternal directory that will most likely be re-utilized for Doom the Dark Ages since they weren't used in Eternal. (It's common for Devs to put things in older games that will be repurposed for future ones i.e. GTA)

Keep in mind that they might not do this, but just in case i already decided not to pre-order to see at the release if they have such stuff.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 123 comments
Vazc0 3 Jul @ 12:45am 
better rage bait than the last ones i saw. still weird though.
P4Novy 3 Jul @ 1:40am 
Considering id Software has been part of Xbox Gaming Studios after DOOM Eternal and XGS is a client of Sweet Baby, Inc., be sure to find Woke content in DOOM TDA, especially among the people of Agent D'Nur, the NPCs, Skins, Icons... no more "Mortally Challenge" Jokes here :steamsad:.
Blocked.
P4Novy 3 Jul @ 11:11am 
Originally posted by Grampire:
Blocked.
Will you block me too? :steamhappy:
Orkhepaj 3 Jul @ 11:45am 
always be aware of dei infestation
Sar 3 Jul @ 12:52pm 
What’s wrong with having an option for players to select an LGBT avatar to represent them in multiplayer?
Orkhepaj 3 Jul @ 1:13pm 
Originally posted by Sar:
What’s wrong with having an option for players to select an LGBT avatar to represent them in multiplayer?
everythjing
IM 3 Jul @ 1:25pm 
Well, i'll preorder it anyway. Doom is love. Doom is life.
Sar 3 Jul @ 1:35pm 
Originally posted by Orkhepaj:
everythjing
How so?
Last edited by Sar; 3 Jul @ 1:35pm
DaxNovu 3 Jul @ 1:36pm 
It has to go both ways, you can include lgbt stuff, but you also HAVE to let me put a swastika in my profile (the hindu one, as i myself are hinduist ).
Last edited by DaxNovu; 3 Jul @ 1:40pm
Rico Raccoon 3 Jul @ 9:56pm 
Originally posted by DaxNovu:
It has to go both ways, you can include lgbt stuff, but you also HAVE to let me put a swastika in my profile (the hindu one, as i myself are hinduist ).

I think you're a nazi lol

the hindus dont use that symbol for anything except decorations, so does buddhist temples and mosques. So everything points towards you being a nazi, who's jealous of the lgbt getting representation even in the smallest form 🤔

in fact a lot of this anti-woke stuff can be traced down to antisemitic conspiracies.
Last edited by Rico Raccoon; 3 Jul @ 9:59pm
Geist 4 Jul @ 4:58am 
First world problem.
Geist 4 Jul @ 5:07am 
Originally posted by DaxNovu:
So swastika is a symbol of hindu heterosexuals? I had no idea...
ULTRA 4 Jul @ 8:22am 
no

Its resources spent on divisive political identitarian ideology. Games aren't about representation. If that were the case, there would be morbidly obese mouth-breathing player characters that cant walk up stairs.

Not all gay, bi, trans etc people support the LGBT ideology, to equate the two is incredibly stereotypical.
Last edited by Lord Bennington; 4 Jul @ 8:52am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 123 comments
Per page: 1530 50