LEGO® Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham

LEGO® Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham

View Stats:
spacesuit sir ? Searchcar bug in the Tunnel
My Problem is when i leave the room to search the spacesuit with searchcar and i want to leave it drives in the tunnel and stuck in there Do you have some Ideas ?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
I had this happen a couple times. Try switching to the other character and let the AI figure it out. The AI still got stuck but eventually figured itself out
I recently had this issue. I think there are issues with the Lego games game engine, related to high frame rates. I enabled Radeon Chill to limit my FPS, and this seemed to fix bugs like this. If you have a hotkey for it you can toggle it on or off mid game. I know without limiting the FPS I got major hitching in the open world of LB2, which is why I made sure to enable it for LB3 "just in case" and yeah, it seemed to fix moments like this for me
Chaosoli 24 May @ 11:20pm 
Cool thanks bro I will test it when I’m back home 😉
iceHe4rt 28 May @ 9:34pm 
Changing resolution plus keeping alt + tab solved the problem for me, like keep hit alt + tab until the car got unstocked
I also have the same problem. i Run on nvdia though. I just turn my resolution down and frame rates .? i tone it down from 360 HZ to 60 HZ?
been having this same issue
If the second player moves, the car should get unstuck. So, if you play solo, hit F2, move around a bit as player 2 (arrow keys by default) until the player 1 character gets out of the rover. Then press enter to open the player 2 menu and leave the session.
Originally posted by cf.barbossa:
If the second player moves, the car should get unstuck. So, if you play solo, hit F2, move around a bit as player 2 (arrow keys by default) until the player 1 character gets out of the rover. Then press enter to open the player 2 menu and leave the session.

I actually tried this but P2 was well and truly stuck, it was trying to auto-move to leave the buggy area but was just stuck doing so, no inputs would do anything for the stuck character.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50