The Flame in the Flood

The Flame in the Flood

View Stats:
MadROMAD 2 Jul, 2017 @ 7:20am
Can't craft Stone Knife
I had the flint and the braided cord in MY inventory (not raft or dog). Was unable to craft. It was greyed out when I selected it, there was no crafting option. Is this a known bug?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
kotye 2 Jul, 2017 @ 5:54pm 
not really. Check again your resources, maybe you need 2 flints and/or 2 braided cord? I haven't played for a long time can't remember
Shermz 3 Jul, 2017 @ 9:05am 
Coul dit be that you need to be sittting at a fire when you craft it?
Originally posted by kotye:
not really. Check again your resources, maybe you need 2 flints and/or 2 braided cord? I haven't played for a long time can't remember
No. I have the same problem with multiple items. I have more than enough of each required ingredient and still can't craft certain items. I have the schematics, they're just greyed out and unable to craft. I think the game is just filled with game breaking bugs.
Originally posted by Excogitator:
Originally posted by kotye:
No. I have the same problem with multiple items. I have more than enough of each required ingredient and still can't craft certain items. I have the schematics, they're just greyed out and unable to craft. I think the game is just filled with game breaking bugs.
Pretty Sure I've Played This For 50 Hours And Experienced Zero "Game-Breaking Bugs".
Clunky? Sure. But Does It Work? Yeah.
Try Reverifying Your Files Or Restarting The Game (Close Game Completely, Then Restart), Haven't Had This Issue Unless I Didn't Have The Required Materials To Craft.

Game Saves At The Start Of Each Island And At Checkpoints.

Originally posted by Shermz:
Coul dit be that you need to be sittting at a fire when you craft it?
You Can Craft At A Fire, But It's Not Required For Every Recipe, Same As Some Leatherworking Not Needing A Workbench.

However, Some Things Require A Tool To Craft, Regular Knife Might Require A Hammer To Make, Or Vice-Versa.

Stone Knife Requires No Facilitator, Just 2 Flint And A Braided Cord.
Last edited by Deathtroth; 10 Apr @ 9:04pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50