Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

View Stats:
Ummm... I'm New?
Hi... I come from VRChat...

The reason I bought this game was because I was told it was a good game and also a kind of social game.

I had found videos of people "trolling" roleplay servers on this game. I have no intention of causing havoc btw.

I though the roleplay thing looked cool. I saw videos on people playing roleplay of Harry Potter, Starwars, and MLP.

My goal would be to make friends and join a community if that is something possible.

BUT

I have no idea how to play and I couldn't find a like "guide" on youtube. Can you all advise me or something?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
i could help
Wdym by "play"? Every gamemode has its own set of rules and mechanics. If you're joining an RP then there should be a guide or information somewhere.
Go back while you still can! Before you know it, you'll be obsessed with the gar modder game!
Play sandbox. Don't play rp
Eric 12 Jul @ 7:53pm 
Rule 1: The RP servers are the wrong path to be going down for a new player.
Originally posted by Apostyle12:
Rule 1: The RP servers are the wrong path to be going down for a new player.
play sandbox there a lot of mods for you to use you can make garrys mod how you want with maps guns cars npcs playermodels quality of life addons and mods that make the game graphics better.
Last edited by Casual gamer; 12 Jul @ 8:10pm
purgathon 12 Jul @ 10:22pm 
yo you wanna play??
get out while you still can.
sniper 13 Jul @ 12:03am 
wasd to move
v to noclip
q for spawnmenu
scroll up or down to get weapons
b to zoom
you fell for it like me
i only gotten gmod cuz Soup and call me kevin made it seem fun to troll in dark rp servers
then i realized a big oof,im not talkative like them or good at societys humor
if you want to roleplay just ignore the racial slurs you hear every 5 seconds and people crying that someone rdmed them
Sex 16 Jul @ 12:24am 
Originally posted by King Of Lolis:
you fell for it like me
i only gotten gmod cuz Soup and call me kevin made it seem fun to troll in dark rp servers
Legit just get on gmod to F arond. Join a death run server, join a surf server, join a sandbox server on flatgrass or something. Make friends
Originally posted by Sex:
Originally posted by King Of Lolis:
you fell for it like me
Legit just get on gmod to F arond. Join a death run server, join a surf server, join a sandbox server on flatgrass or something. Make friends
Nah i gave up long ago and aint coming back
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 12 Jul @ 5:11pm