Hero Defense

Hero Defense

View Stats:
100% achivemnets
i have played this game before and looking for buying again on this account , I am wondering how much time (gameplay hours) does it take to get all the achivements done ?
thank u in advance for your response
Last edited by The Restless Ghost; 28 Sep, 2021 @ 2:06am
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Malone86 7 Oct, 2021 @ 2:14am 
around 25~30 hours,
DerGrüneShawn 3 Oct, 2022 @ 5:56am 
Is it possible they removed the endless mode or am i just too stupid to fnd it?
Originally posted by DerGrüneShawn:
hey , honestly I don't remember much about the game but if it's tied to a trophy , I have completed it few months ago ; so apparently no , it must be available yet , this game ain't getting updates since forever.
DerGrüneShawn 4 Oct, 2022 @ 8:34am 
Originally posted by Hitodama:
hey , honestly I don't remember much about the game but if it's tied to a trophy , I have completed it few months ago ; so apparently no , it must be available yet , this game ain't getting updates since forever.
Thx for the reply ~
Any chance you could tell me how to acess the endless mode ?
Thx for the reply ~
as I said I am not the brightest when it comes to remembering things , I don't even remember the heroes names but here is my best shot :
it was at a certain level after beating the last boss (father and not the spider thingy from dlc)
there was a big circle arena which you could place on hero at the center , 4 inside the circler . enemies were coming from 4 different directions and by default there is a booster station for the kid that throws pumpkins away from all of other stations at the center . you had to beat this level on all difficluties
as vague as it is I hope it helps
DerGrüneShawn 4 Oct, 2022 @ 10:40am 
Thx for the reply ~
as I said I am not the brightest when it comes to remembering things , I don't even remember the heroes names but here is my best shot :
it was at a certain level after beating the last boss (father and not the spider thingy from dlc)
there was a big circle arena which you could place on hero at the center , 4 inside the circler . enemies were coming from 4 different directions and by default there is a booster station for the kid that throws pumpkins away from all of other stations at the center . you had to beat this level on all difficluties

Thank you for the reply again, i knew exactly wich map you ment BUT I have 4 stars on evry map in the game 104/104 stars in total but i still cant find the endless mode, its doesnt show up anywhere ...
Rypert 20 Jan, 2023 @ 5:20am 

Thank you for the reply again, i knew exactly wich map you ment BUT I have 4 stars on evry map in the game 104/104 stars in total but i still cant find the endless mode, its doesnt show up anywhere ...
Hi, Now i have too same problem...
Is there a solution to this problem?
Originally posted by Rypert:

Hi, Now i have too same problem...
Is there a solution to this problem?
Same problem here 100% game but cant find endless mode
Same problem here 100% game but cant find endless mode
dark-breed 24 Jul, 2023 @ 5:54am 
endless mode is only in multiplayer availlable (maybe also if a server connection is established) but the servers are dead, so the archievements is not possible anymore
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50