Quantum Break

Quantum Break

View Stats:
Mouse control is god awful
Now, that Night Springs revived some interest in this game, I hope I reach some devs too with this.
Mouse control is a pile of dogsh it in this game. The game always tries to adjust my sensitivity based on my environment (most noticeable in close quarter combat). The "glory kills" too, totally mess up sensitivity, I end up turning 180-210 degrees with a 120-degree turn in the middle of combat. It basically makes the game's experience from a "this is a good story and an OK gameplay" into a damn rage fit everytime, I f uck up and die because of this bulls hit f uckin console peasant camera adjustments.

DEVS! FIX IT PLEASE!
Last edited by Tapir; 17 Jun @ 5:02pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Kanharn 5 Jul @ 3:51pm 
The game is made for controller as it's an Xbox port. Nothing is being added at this point, the game is 8 years old.

Just buy a controller.
Tapir 5 Jul @ 4:51pm 
I'm not buying a controller, I have two already, and the one thing they're absolutely s hit for is shooter games...
Last edited by Tapir; 5 Jul @ 4:51pm
Tapir 5 Jul @ 4:53pm 
Alan Wake was an XBox port too, somehow they managed to not f uck up the controls...
don't know why they couldn't do that now
Last edited by Tapir; 5 Jul @ 4:53pm
Originally posted by Tapir:
I'm not buying a controller, I have two already, and the one thing they're absolutely s hit for is shooter games...
This game has aim assist for people like me that are complete a$$ shooting with a controller.
Tapir 7 Jul @ 3:01pm 
I've disabled aim assist, this thing is still there.
It is basically the opposite of aim assist, it adjusts sensitivity, but doesn't lock on to any NPC-s, and basically also prevents me from doing so.

In close quarters especially, it tunes down sensitivity for some joystick assist thing, that is not related to targets beings there. The point is, this is terrible, when you're under pressure and every move counts.

Another terrible case is right after I perform a Time Rush takedown. The camera becomes instanely unstable, 120 degree turns end up around 250, aim is completely junk, until the sequence releases hold of the camera.

The whole system should be ripped out as it is, when using mouse controls...
Last edited by Tapir; 7 Jul @ 3:02pm
Tapir 7 Jul @ 3:04pm 
Another annoying one is that I choose a shoulder to position the camera at, and the game decides (falsely), at some random time during combat which one to use...

It's the exact same shoulder camera thing, Alan Wake used in 2010, but made "intelligent", therefore stupid as hell.
Last edited by Tapir; 7 Jul @ 3:06pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50