LEGO® City Undercover

LEGO® City Undercover

View Stats:
First-time player here.
Hey, all. Been wanting to play this for many years and finally pulled the trigger on it. Anyone care to give me a spoiler-free summary of potential bugs and glitches to keep a lookout for? I also went ahead and changed the exe's DPI setting since it's an older game. Usually fixes compatibility issues.

Thanks a bunch for any info. Cheers to the beers. :steamthumbsup:
Last edited by SkinGravel; 28 Jun @ 8:55pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
I've encountered no compatibility issues on Windows 11, running the game with no mods or adjustments. It's known for being unstable and I've had some seemingly completely random crashes a few times, though the game autosaves every time you do anything noteworthy, so it's not a huge deal. You saw my post about dealing with the persistent crash that may occur after some missions - from what I've read, it seems like this issue pops up randomly and different people encounter it at different points or not at all.

The only advice I can give about avoiding the more random crashes is not to use "super fast travel" when in an interior - the game doesn't seem to like that.

If you're just getting started, I highly recommend disabling depth of field to make the game look a million times better. I suppose it's there to hide the object pop-in, but it just looks horrendous in my opinion.
Good deal. Thanks for the tips.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50