Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

View Stats:
Coop-mode?
is the coop-mode now in the game? How can you start the coop-mode? Do you have to play a singleplayer tutorial first?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Alex 5 Jul @ 3:15pm 
I think the coop is just for chaos mode, which is some kind of randomized roguelike side-mode. I haven't played it yet though so i can't comment on if its fun or not. The actual main game is still singleplayer only.
EastX 15 Jul @ 1:14pm 
Chaos Mode is found under the Extra Mode menu. You don't need to play any other modes before playing Chaos Mode. It's a short, simple mode that can be finished in 12-15 minutes, but it will take several attempts to get there.
2cide 15 Jul @ 2:56pm 
Theres a BROKEN way to BROKENLY play campaign coop but I kinda don't recommend it cause its almost unplayable for P2
EastX 15 Jul @ 3:30pm 
What do you mean by unplayable? I played several online games without problems.
LHGreen 15 Jul @ 5:53pm 
Originally posted by EastX:
What do you mean by unplayable? I played several online games without problems.

That was referring to the exploit that lets you play (most of) the campaign in co-op mode.
EastX 16 Jul @ 10:24am 
Ah, gotcha. I read 2cide's comment too quickly.
How does this exploid work?
LHGreen 16 Jul @ 5:21pm 
Originally posted by Rudolf Fischer:

I don't remember, but it's in one of the threads that was made after the May update.
Last edited by LHGreen; 16 Jul @ 5:21pm
0wnz0r 19 Jul @ 7:11pm 
Originally posted by LHGreen:
Originally posted by Rudolf Fischer:

I don't remember, but it's in one of the threads that was made after the May update.
can u find the thread plz
LHGreen 20 Jul @ 2:00am 
Originally posted by 0wnz0r:
Originally posted by LHGreen:

can u find the thread plz

I probably can, if I bother looking. So can anyone else, if they bother looking.:conwayshrug:
Originally posted by 2cide:
Theres a BROKEN way to BROKENLY play campaign coop but I kinda don't recommend it cause its almost unplayable for P2
How does one go about playing this "BROKEN way to BROKENLY" play campaign mode in co-op?... Is it a hack / mod, or some kind of exploit?
Last edited by Crater; 5 hours ago
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50