Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

View Stats:
okmarzo 16 Dec, 2023 @ 7:28pm
Thronebreaker is showing xbox controller and mouse inputs at the same time
I just started playing Thronebreaker and want to play with my mouse and keyboard only but for some reason it keeps showing controller inputs over mouse inputs even when my xbox controller is not connected. For example it would say press "A" button (as in xbox controller A button) to confirm but when I'm hovering with my mouse, the left click button on the mouse symbol also shows. It keeps going back and forth. When I click with my mouse I have to press several times to bypass the controller inputs and functions.

Is there a way to remove the controller inputs and functions. This is the first time I've seen this type of strange mix up when playing any game through Steam.
Last edited by okmarzo; 16 Dec, 2023 @ 7:30pm
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Harmer 16 Apr @ 4:43pm 
Hold your right mouse button down to stop the flickering between xbox and pc inputs. There is an annoying sound that happens when you don't do this, but you can live with it when questing - it just becomes ambient sound.
You will obviously need to release the RMB at times during the quest and card battles, but the game is playable this way.
:(
Last edited by Harmer; 16 Apr @ 5:15pm
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50