Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

View Stats:
Why aren't more people playing?
So Halo MCC has:

6 full game campaigns that can be played in Coop (5 and a half if you don't count ODST as a full game) and 6 Multiplayers, Along with Firefight!

Tons of Maps and game modes,

A custom game browser

Tons of Customization and Boat loads of stuff to unlock both in Single player and multiplayer

Steam workshop support with mod tools, as well as some mods on Nexus.com

Very good performance (at least for me)

And Not a Micro transaction in sight!

So its got all this, plus a few more things i might've missed, and yet, barely anyone's playing it seems (at least in Australia) shouldn't it be like at the top of the charts in terms of player numbers? whats wrong with it? is there some huge problem with MCC that im not seeing? Is it the Controller aim assist thing?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
florp 6 hours ago 
because theres hackers that can ban and impersonate people and the franchise is dead
Originally posted by florp:
because theres hackers that can ban and impersonate people and the franchise is dead
in my 5k hours of playing mcc, i havent come across a hacker once
Originally posted by ∆̷2̷∂̷∑̷R̷∞̷֎∦:
There's currently thousands of AAA games saturating the market, its so flooded studio's lose if market interests don't favor their direction, with some studio;s, if they don't build another game with limited loss in investments along with trying to add more creativity in their developmental formula in different directions.
If it does not intrigue the interests of a quota of people to keep their business alive projects fail, studio;s close or get bought.

When do you not realize the fan base is getting too old and life is to short, consider respecting the wishes of older players that simply want nothing to do with games anymore.:MCCSWORD:
what on earth are you babbleing about?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50