Hogwarts Legacy

Hogwarts Legacy

View Stats:
Se crashea al iniciarlo
A la hora de iniciarlo me sale el siguiente error: Couldn't start:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64\HogwartsLegacy.exe" Phoenix -SaveToUserDir-UserDir="Hogwarts Legacy CreateProcess() returned 2.

ya he intentado de todo, verificar integridad de los archivos, reparar la biblioteca, desinstalarlo y volverlo a instalar, reiniciar el pc, pero no encuentro la manera de solucionar este error, ni siquiera he podido jugarlo
Last edited by Patilles74; 4 Jul @ 3:43am
Originally posted by FREE MMR:
Hey guys, I had the same issue, i recently discovered that my Antivirus was deleting the .exe from the folder.... if thats the case with you go to your Antivirus and put an exception on the HogwartsLegacy.exe and verify game files. Worked for me, good luck
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Intenta desactivar la programación de GPU acelerada por hardware
Originally posted by Diego Deviluke:
Intenta desactivar la programación de GPU acelerada por hardware
ya la desactive, y sigue dandome el mismo error
Diana 4 Jul @ 9:09pm 
Me está pasando lo mismo...
Originally posted by Diana:
Me está pasando lo mismo...
puede que se arregle en la próxima actualización, pero ni idea, tocara rezar
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
FREE MMR 7 Jul @ 9:59am 
Hey guys, I had the same issue, i recently discovered that my Antivirus was deleting the .exe from the folder.... if thats the case with you go to your Antivirus and put an exception on the HogwartsLegacy.exe and verify game files. Worked for me, good luck
it works, thanks brother
Yo cada que uso el tp para ir a otros lados me crashea y cuando estoy hogsmeade me crashea, ya estoy harto y no puedo reembolsar, he visto varias personas con el mismo problema y tampoco han podido solucionarlo, y WB nada que saca poarche para reparar el juego
Tory 7 Jul @ 3:28pm 

You are the best, this issue is as old as antivirus/PC and yet it didn't occur to me that this could be the reason... Thanks for being the person that save my time
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 4 Jul @ 1:42am