Hogwarts Legacy

Hogwarts Legacy

View Stats:
Ahnold (Banned) 4 Jul @ 10:12pm
DO NOT BUY THIS RIGHT NOW
Bought it. Wouldn't start up. I tried every fix Google, YouTube and Steam forums offered. I have more than enough PC to run this. F*ck you WB. Y'all need to get out of the gaming industry!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 68 comments
same thing here i was playing it already 50 plus hours though steam share and now that i bought the game it won't run
Definitely isn't just Nvidia - my system is AMD and I'm having endless performance issues. I used the Steam Console to download the previous depot (rolled back to last update) and I've not had a single issue since... Only downside is I cannot respec my character or have any of the additions with the latest update.
Panzer 5 Jul @ 3:06am 
Devs don't care abt their game anymore but i'm still hoping one day they'll drop the hotfix patch.
ZEUS 5 Jul @ 1:39pm 
bought the game yesterday and it is not starting. my task manager says my cpu is 100% utilized and sometimes my windows restarts
will it get fixed?
nafcom 5 Jul @ 7:56pm 
yeah, that the thread OP is banned doesn't make it more trustworthy really. Well, on my Win 11 24H2 RTM and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Katana it is working well, no crashes :)
I get crashes every hour or two, usually after floo travel.
Originally posted by Gugnarr the Mighty Thewed:
I get crashes every hour or two, usually after floo travel.
same problems
I have no problems on 2 different machines.

5600x, 4060ti, 32gb @ 3200, m.2 nvme 1tb(x2), xmp, PBO, win11 @1080

14900HX, 4070, 32gb @5600, m.2 nvme 1tb, win11 @1440

Games runs like a dream on both machines.

No clowns for you.
Last edited by Ryzilynt; 5 Jul @ 9:59pm
Junior 5 Jul @ 11:34pm 
Originally posted by Ahnold:
Bought it. Wouldn't start up. I tried every fix Google, YouTube and Steam forums offered. I have more than enough PC to run this. F*ck you WB. Y'all need to get out of the gaming industry!
it may not be you pc the issue it could be just a configuration or software not letting the game run properly,

theres games that have issues with one drive like the sims, playing the sims 2 with one drive backup on wil corrupt you save data for example, theres games that don't play well with the windows defender exploit system in case u enable it, you need to try to see why it don't open first.
i'm running the game fine for 20 plus hours and is fun as hell.
RTX-3060
I5
Jenzu 6 Jul @ 12:57am 
Originally posted by Miko:
idk the game runs fine no problems at all maybe its ur pc is bad
or maybeu a clown
Jenzu 6 Jul @ 12:58am 
Originally posted by Ryzilynt:
I have no problems on 2 different machines.

5600x, 4060ti, 32gb @ 3200, m.2 nvme 1tb(x2), xmp, PBO, win11 @1080

14900HX, 4070, 32gb @5600, m.2 nvme 1tb, win11 @1440

Games runs like a dream on both machines.

No clowns for you.
hes not wrong but u are the clown tho my wife complained about game freezes and struggling to start up , i opened her save and after getting house selected my game crashed and i have 4060 32 ram i7 12th gen
kvark 6 Jul @ 1:08am 
Horribly unoptimised game.
Solved most of my crashes by turning of hardware accelerated gpu scheduling and limiting my FPS in nvidia control panel to 62FPS...But the game plays horribly and stuttery on 12700K CPU, RTX 4080SUPER, 32GB RAM and 1TB Nvme...
Could be a fun game if it was made by a capable developer :/
Do not buy unless it drops to like 10€ or something...
Last edited by kvark; 6 Jul @ 1:08am
so i am completely able to run the game off start however i crash every 5-10 mins a lot of people saying its a vram problem and to be fair im running a rtx 4060 so i aint got much however even after changing all graphical settings to low my game still crashes ive tried every fix on the internet pretty much and theres no fix for me so far
keeps crashing ever 15-30 mins. only low FPS... ahhhhh.... im running a 4060 grrr
< >
Showing 1-15 of 68 comments
Per page: 1530 50