Hogwarts Legacy

Hogwarts Legacy

View Stats:
bird in hand defeat the poachers glitch???
for some reason it's saying I didn't defeat them? even tho the battle ended, seeing as the feats went away, but it's not completing the battle. Poppy keeps saying the one-liners and a centaur is stuck running against a wall. I'm so confused. I tried reloading my save, rebooting the game, and starting the quest over :C
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
I have that same issue too :( One person said they deleted their mods and that helped them, which you could try if you have mods on! I still had the issue after deleting mods though so I think it may be person to person.
Originally posted by halfmoonkoi:
I have that same issue too :( One person said they deleted their mods and that helped them, which you could try if you have mods on! I still had the issue after deleting mods though so I think it may be person to person.
yea, i deleted mods and it worked. make sure you go into the game files to delete them, just deleting from vortex doesn't work. for me they're in this filepath E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Content\Paks
VFR6 7 Jul @ 1:55pm 
Deleting mods doesn't do it. One of the Centaurs went missing. The younger one, I think its the one the friendly centaur went to fetch.
I am trying again.
Schiffer 26 Jul @ 8:06pm 
Originally posted by FiyaTheOneAndOnly:
Originally posted by halfmoonkoi:
yea, i deleted mods and it worked. make sure you go into the game files to delete them, just deleting from vortex doesn't work. for me they're in this filepath E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Content\Paks
Thanks it also works for me
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50