Hogwarts Legacy

Hogwarts Legacy

View Stats:
I was going to give you my money during the Steam sale.
But a patch going up a month ago causing crashes and not being fixed does not look good.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
no crashes here
Cik 6 Jul @ 8:31am 
No crashes here, and have been enjoying the game alot. I have read the game requires a respectable PC, which I have.
kvark 6 Jul @ 8:40am 
Originally posted by Cik:
No crashes here, and have been enjoying the game alot. I have read the game requires a respectable PC, which I have.

Like mine 12700k, 4080Super, 32GB ram, 1TB Nvme? And still game runs like crap...
Zarka 6 Jul @ 8:51am 
I'm getting random crashes too, I don't think its a component issue.
Bought the game at the last sale and in about 20 hours of play, and I have had no crashes. I do get stuttering if the game tries to do too much too fast, especially when flying fast. Exiting to the main menu and reloading usually fixes the stuttering.
Last edited by Gamerzilla; 6 Jul @ 8:53am
Stan 6 Jul @ 9:16am 
That doesn't mean your copy won't crash.
Harmon 6 Jul @ 9:29am 
my game crashes every 5 mins and i lose progress lol
SniZZ 6 Jul @ 9:44am 
deaktiviert die hardwarebeschleunigung von der grafikkarte in den systemeinstellungen. keine crash mehr bei mir. vorher alle 5 min
Don't buy this game, Even on sale, it's not worth the trouble.
I NEVER HAD ISSUES BUT AFTER THE UPDATE I CANT PLAY FOR LIKE 5 MIN AND IT STOPS! I HOPE THEY FIX IT
System>Display>Graphics: Hogwarts Legacy = High performance.
I have very low spec PC (I7-4790 GTX 1050 TI 32 GB Ram) and I played 3 hours straight with no crash at all. I guessing it hardware related because people said newer card has problem with this game.
Last edited by Sternen9e5ang; 6 Jul @ 3:40pm
Just remember ladies and gentleman your cpu and gpu may not work well together. One or the other can bottleneck the other. Check compatibility because sometimes the best does not always play well together.
awave 6 Jul @ 4:35pm 
Originally posted by Sternen9e5ang:
I have very low spec PC (I7-4790 GTX 1050 TI 32 GB Ram) and I played 3 hours straight with no crash at all. I guessing it hardware related because people said newer card has problem with this game.

Which Nvidia Driver are you on? I have a 4790k and 2070S with 32 GB Ram. That inches me closer to taking a chance.
Angel 6 Jul @ 4:58pm 
it's not just the crashes that are present too there are multiple other bugs going on
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50