Windows 11
RTX 4080
i713700K
32GB DDR5 6000mhz
5TB NVME(2 2 and 1)

Monitor 1 LG C3 42 inch 120hz 4k
Monitor 2 Koori 24 inch 1440p 165hz IPS
Monitor 3 Spectre 24 inch 1080p 240hz

I will test 1080 p to 4k and lowest to max settings and will try to see if I can get any crashes.

If anybody has anything you want me to test specifically, just ask.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Ok the first launch it stalled on shaders install. I closed and relaunched and all is working so far
Originally posted by Man Cave Mike:
Ok the first launch it stalled on shaders install. I closed and relaunched and all is working so far
Wait till you complete the prologue and get to hogwarts. The stutterfest and crashing issues will quickly become apparent if you are an affected player (I'm going to guess with your hardware that you will be as the ones not affected seem to mostly be on older hardware).
Originally posted by TechManMax:
Wait till you complete the prologue and get to hogwarts. The stutterfest and crashing issues will quickly become apparent if you are an affected player (I'm going to guess with your hardware that you will be as the ones not affected seem to mostly be on older hardware).

Just complete the prologue but I been up all night I need sleep, Ill fire it up again when I wake up, if I can find any issues before 2 hours Ill refund it,

I was watching my system, it uses 9 to 11gb of ram and cpu usage was anywhere from 2.2% to as much as 30% for the games exe. CPU and gpu temps were fine.

I been wanting this game, but waited for a sale. So I am hoping it all works. But I believe in being honest about my findings.

So far tested at 1440p 165hz max settings with dlss and frame gen on and with it off.

Aside from the first time loading of shaders, no issues yet.

Ill update in 8 to 10 hours

Also what system specs do you have, what resolution are you playing at? I will try and replicate any issues you have to see if I cant see whats causing them.
I am refunding. crashing every 10 minutes after prologue. I gave it a shot to see of reviews were right or overreacting. Game is unstable

< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50