STEAM GROUP
Steam Families stmfmls
IN-GAME
Founded
5 March
Language
English
Move game to Excluded Games
There should be a way to move a game I don't want to share to "Excluded games" without hiding it in the account, and the option should disable access not only for children but also for adult family members.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Mark the game as private should do what you want.
Nizelan 10 May @ 2:30am 
I know about the possibility of hiding it (private game), in my post it is indicated that I do not want to hide the game.
It's not hidden, you see it in your account normally. What would be the purpose for others to see it but be denied access?
Originally posted by CyberKiller:
It's not hidden, you see it in your account normally. What would be the purpose for others to see it but be denied access?
Since others playing a game would block me from playing it, I may want to disable others from playing a game that I am currently in a playthrough of, while still displaying it so others can see achievements and that I'm currently playing a game and not AFK/idle.
Nizelan 31 May @ 11:07pm 
CyberKiller, You see the problem, I have no intention of making the game private. Because it will hide my activity in the game from other people, I don't mind people seeing my progress in it, my achievements and time spent, but I don't want people to play one single game that belongs to me. Steam does NOT provide such an option yet.
Zarouk 1 Jun @ 12:08am 
Hi,

Completly agree with this. We need option to choose what we want to share.
Game by game, or by collection will be fine.

Make the game private is not the solution here.
Blaze 1 Jun @ 2:11am 
+1
+1
adalast 5 Jul @ 12:27pm 
+1

Exclusion by collection is ABSOLUTELY the correct option. Needs to be for marking private too, but that is a suggestion for elsewhere. I have NSFW games that I really don't want my 16 year old stepdaughter who is going to be added as an adult to have access to or to be scarred by seeing them in my library. I plan on hiding them all, but being able to exclude/hide by collection means I can just have my NSFW collection auto-excluded and auto-hidden.
Originally posted by adalast:
+1

Exclusion by collection is ABSOLUTELY the correct option. Needs to be for marking private too, but that is a suggestion for elsewhere. I have NSFW games that I really don't want my 16 year old stepdaughter who is going to be added as an adult to have access to or to be scarred by seeing them in my library. I plan on hiding them all, but being able to exclude/hide by collection means I can just have my NSFW collection auto-excluded and auto-hidden.
Pretty sure that private games are automatically excluded from sharing as it is now. Haven't tested it since I don't really tend to buy NSFW games on Steam, but that's what I've heard from a bunch of other people. 100% agree on exclusion by collection though.
Originally posted by super5aj123:
Originally posted by adalast:
+1

Pretty sure that private games are automatically excluded from sharing as it is now. Haven't tested it since I don't really tend to buy NSFW games on Steam, but that's what I've heard from a bunch of other people. 100% agree on exclusion by collection though.
Read previous messages.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50