Princess of Zeven
 Αυτό το θέμα έχει επισημανθεί, οπότε πιθανώς είναι σημαντικό
Swaps4  [δημιουργός] 27 Οκτ 2023, 20:25
Bug Reports
This thread will be for bug reports. Please post a screenshot and a description of any bugs you may find in the game, and we will fix them as soon as possible.

Feel free to join our official Discord server[discord.gg] to get the fastest response for customer support.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
Priest Tree is bugged, cannot go beyond Saint's knowledge (row 4), everything above that just says you need Priest Knowledge +1. but I have JP3 remaining. Bugged.
Upon entering layer 7 floor 10 I'm getting "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/hadaka3". I'm playing without the patch if that matters. Tried verifying the files and reinstalling, no change.
Can't buy the cold resistance blessing, only offers the heat resistant blessing.
Same with wind resistance blessing
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Legs; 29 Οκτ 2023, 0:53
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από LordGunseng:
Upon entering layer 7 floor 10 I'm getting "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/hadaka3". I'm playing without the patch if that matters. Tried verifying the files and reinstalling, no change.
Getting this same issue, applying the patch fixed it
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Legs; 29 Οκτ 2023, 2:28
Αυτό το σχόλιο αναμένει ανάλυση από το αυτόματο σύστημα ελέγχου περιεχομένου μας. Θα είναι προσωρινά κρυμμένο μέχρι να επιβεβαιώσουμε ότι δεν περιέχει βλαβερό περιεχόμενο (π.χ. συνδέσμους σε ιστοσελίδες που προσπαθούν να κλέψουν πληροφορίες).
Hi I need some help. At the end of the first level in the fight against the Orc. I can bring him to 1 life point but not defeat him. is this a bug or do you need a certain weapon to defeat the orc and remove the last life point?
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από illusion:
Priest Tree is bugged, cannot go beyond Saint's knowledge (row 4), everything above that just says you need Priest Knowledge +1. but I have JP3 remaining. Bugged.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but 'Priests Knowledge' is not JP. Knowledge items (there's one for every class), can be randomly found in the dungeon (just like memory fragments). So in order to learn abilities on row 4 you need 1 JP and 1 Priest Knowledge.
I cannot sell more than 1 item at a time at the weapon store. If I choose to sell something I get the prompt where I can select how many, but I can't change the value.

With small stacks this is a minor inconvenience, but if you're trying to sell 18 'Rat nail's, it becomes rather annoying.
if you ever ruin into an issue where you possess the knowledge and it still wont allow you to apply it, try respecing, that fixed it for me

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Mr. Smiles:
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από illusion:

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but 'Priests Knowledge' is not JP. Knowledge items (there's one for every class), can be randomly found in the dungeon (just like memory fragments). So in order to learn abilities on row 4 you need 1 JP and 1 Priest Knowledge.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Legs:
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από LordGunseng:
Getting this same issue, applying the patch fixed it
I ended up just grabbing another graphics file, copying it and renaming it, and it worked.

Weird thing is I grabbed the "fire effect" or whatever file but never noticed anything weird.

No idea why I thought this game had NG+. Kinda wasted my time not using the patch lol
opening the monsterpedia crashes the game
Not sure if this is a bug, but it looks like the monsters in the monsterpedia are drawn behind the menu. I can still see the monsters, but it looks like the transparent blue menu background is drawn over them.
Using patched version and there is an error that causes a crash.
The first event is with the dojo first encounter.
Crashes with error file missing: Graphics/Characters/heroine0380000
The second is just before the Ice floor where if you do the Inn event and play through it as opposed to skipping, it crashes to a similar error.
The error is: 'Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/heroin0280000'
I assume that this is a missing png for these events specifically.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Resentec; 13 Νοε 2023, 23:53
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 27 Οκτ 2023, 20:25
Αναρτήσεις: 13