Princess of Zeven

Princess of Zeven

이 토론은 고정되었습니다. 중요해서 그렇겠죠?
Swaps4  [개발자] 2023년 10월 27일 오후 8시 25분
Bug Reports
This thread will be for bug reports. Please post a screenshot and a description of any bugs you may find in the game, and we will fix them as soon as possible.

Feel free to join our official Discord server[discord.gg] to get the fastest response for customer support.
< >
13개 댓글 중 1-13개 표시
illusion 2023년 10월 28일 오전 9시 51분 
Priest Tree is bugged, cannot go beyond Saint's knowledge (row 4), everything above that just says you need Priest Knowledge +1. but I have JP3 remaining. Bugged.
LordGunseng 2023년 10월 28일 오후 8시 31분 
Upon entering layer 7 floor 10 I'm getting "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/hadaka3". I'm playing without the patch if that matters. Tried verifying the files and reinstalling, no change.
Legs 2023년 10월 29일 오전 12시 15분 
Can't buy the cold resistance blessing, only offers the heat resistant blessing.
Same with wind resistance blessing
Legs 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2023년 10월 29일 오전 12시 53분
Legs 2023년 10월 29일 오전 1시 57분 
LordGunseng님이 먼저 게시:
Upon entering layer 7 floor 10 I'm getting "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/hadaka3". I'm playing without the patch if that matters. Tried verifying the files and reinstalling, no change.
Getting this same issue, applying the patch fixed it
Legs 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2023년 10월 29일 오전 2시 28분
Ketsunette 2023년 10월 29일 오전 2시 11분 
이 댓글은 자동화된 콘텐츠 확인 시스템의 분석을 기다리고 있습니다. 정보 도용을 위한 웹사이트 링크와 같이 유해한 콘텐츠가 포함되어 있지 않은 것으로 확인될 때까지, 일시적으로 숨김 처리됩니다.
Titanum90 2023년 10월 29일 오후 12시 11분 
Hi I need some help. At the end of the first level in the fight against the Orc. I can bring him to 1 life point but not defeat him. is this a bug or do you need a certain weapon to defeat the orc and remove the last life point?
Mr. Smiles 2023년 10월 30일 오전 5시 04분 
illusion님이 먼저 게시:
Priest Tree is bugged, cannot go beyond Saint's knowledge (row 4), everything above that just says you need Priest Knowledge +1. but I have JP3 remaining. Bugged.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but 'Priests Knowledge' is not JP. Knowledge items (there's one for every class), can be randomly found in the dungeon (just like memory fragments). So in order to learn abilities on row 4 you need 1 JP and 1 Priest Knowledge.
Mr. Smiles 2023년 10월 30일 오전 5시 07분 
I cannot sell more than 1 item at a time at the weapon store. If I choose to sell something I get the prompt where I can select how many, but I can't change the value.

With small stacks this is a minor inconvenience, but if you're trying to sell 18 'Rat nail's, it becomes rather annoying.
AreyXIII 2023년 10월 31일 오후 6시 36분 
if you ever ruin into an issue where you possess the knowledge and it still wont allow you to apply it, try respecing, that fixed it for me

Mr. Smiles님이 먼저 게시:
illusion님이 먼저 게시:

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but 'Priests Knowledge' is not JP. Knowledge items (there's one for every class), can be randomly found in the dungeon (just like memory fragments). So in order to learn abilities on row 4 you need 1 JP and 1 Priest Knowledge.
LordGunseng 2023년 11월 1일 오전 8시 05분 
Legs님이 먼저 게시:
LordGunseng님이 먼저 게시:
Getting this same issue, applying the patch fixed it
I ended up just grabbing another graphics file, copying it and renaming it, and it worked.

Weird thing is I grabbed the "fire effect" or whatever file but never noticed anything weird.

No idea why I thought this game had NG+. Kinda wasted my time not using the patch lol
kingkaschte 2023년 11월 4일 오후 4시 05분 
opening the monsterpedia crashes the game
Mr. Smiles 2023년 11월 12일 오전 7시 36분 
Not sure if this is a bug, but it looks like the monsters in the monsterpedia are drawn behind the menu. I can still see the monsters, but it looks like the transparent blue menu background is drawn over them.
Resentec 2023년 11월 13일 오후 10시 59분 
Using patched version and there is an error that causes a crash.
The first event is with the dojo first encounter.
Crashes with error file missing: Graphics/Characters/heroine0380000
The second is just before the Ice floor where if you do the Inn event and play through it as opposed to skipping, it crashes to a similar error.
The error is: 'Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/heroin0280000'
I assume that this is a missing png for these events specifically.

Resentec 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2023년 11월 13일 오후 11시 53분
< >
13개 댓글 중 1-13개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2023년 10월 27일 오후 8시 25분
게시글: 13