Lesson Learned

Lesson Learned

View Stats:
hollyhoell 24 Nov, 2022 @ 1:19am
Don't get it
Hello,
I played the tutorial then tried to play the first level on easy and die every time. The sling shot does nothing to kill the creatures I don't see a way to build a base. What am I missing?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Matt  [developer] 29 Nov, 2022 @ 5:21am 
Originally posted by hollyhoell:
Hello,
I played the tutorial then tried to play the first level on easy and die every time. The sling shot does nothing to kill the creatures I don't see a way to build a base. What am I missing?
You should build the towers to protect the base, slingshot only slow down creatures.
hollyhoell 1 Dec, 2022 @ 7:19am 
Hi, I don't see a way to build the tower, maybe I'll see if there is a video available. I've collected wood and rock but see no where it will allow me to build a tower.
Matt  [developer] 8 Dec, 2022 @ 6:05am 
Originally posted by hollyhoell:
Hi, I don't see a way to build the tower, maybe I'll see if there is a video available. I've collected wood and rock but see no where it will allow me to build a tower.
In the tutorial you have an explanation of how to build the tower, you should press 'b' to place the tower, and press 'e' to build it. ;)
AxexAxe 31 Mar, 2023 @ 6:59pm 
i've never played a worse game demo like this, your tutorial is full of ♥♥♥♥. Completely wasting time.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 24 Nov, 2022 @ 1:19am