DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

keyboard and mouse
How bad do you think it will be to play with a keyboard and mouse compared to a controller?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-4 από 4 σχόλια
Probably pretty bad comparatively speaking. I'm playing once-human right now and it doesn't yet have controller support so I have to use the mouse+keyboard combo. i dun see how you guys do it. I'm over here hunched the ♥♥♥♥ over trying to memorize the correct key function buttons. wish I could sit back in the chair, they say it's less input lag(true) but christ this is awkward af....anyways back to the question, oh I already gave my opinion on this in the opening line. oh well.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από psnjungle:
Probably pretty bad comparatively speaking. I'm playing once-human right now and it doesn't yet have controller support so I have to use the mouse+keyboard combo. i dun see how you guys do it. I'm over here hunched the ♥♥♥♥ over trying to memorize the correct key function buttons. wish I could sit back in the chair, they say it's less input lag(true) but christ this is awkward af....anyways back to the question, oh I already gave my opinion on this in the opening line. oh well.
Just want to point out that this person plays first person shooters on PC with a controller. No offense but Once Human and the DBZ game aren't going to be comparable in any way.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από emperorpenguin31:
How bad do you think it will be to play with a keyboard and mouse compared to a controller?

Well, it's not a moba or shooter, so even if there's keyboard settings for Steam, it'll be quite difficult.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-4 από 4 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50