DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

Xem thông số:
keyboard and mouse
How bad do you think it will be to play with a keyboard and mouse compared to a controller?
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-4 trong 4 bình luận
psnjungle 14 Thg07 @ 8:12pm 
Probably pretty bad comparatively speaking. I'm playing once-human right now and it doesn't yet have controller support so I have to use the mouse+keyboard combo. i dun see how you guys do it. I'm over here hunched the ♥♥♥♥ over trying to memorize the correct key function buttons. wish I could sit back in the chair, they say it's less input lag(true) but christ this is awkward af....anyways back to the question, oh I already gave my opinion on this in the opening line. oh well.
Nguyên văn bởi psnjungle:
Probably pretty bad comparatively speaking. I'm playing once-human right now and it doesn't yet have controller support so I have to use the mouse+keyboard combo. i dun see how you guys do it. I'm over here hunched the ♥♥♥♥ over trying to memorize the correct key function buttons. wish I could sit back in the chair, they say it's less input lag(true) but christ this is awkward af....anyways back to the question, oh I already gave my opinion on this in the opening line. oh well.
Just want to point out that this person plays first person shooters on PC with a controller. No offense but Once Human and the DBZ game aren't going to be comparable in any way.
Nguyên văn bởi emperorpenguin31:
How bad do you think it will be to play with a keyboard and mouse compared to a controller?

Well, it's not a moba or shooter, so even if there's keyboard settings for Steam, it'll be quite difficult.
valerko8 11 Thg10 @ 12:31pm 
Nguyên văn bởi WillTheRedPanda:
Nguyên văn bởi emperorpenguin31:

Well, it's not a moba or shooter, so even if there's keyboard settings for Steam, it'll be quite difficult.
How bad r we talking abr like dbfz bad or elden ring bad cuz elden ring is hinestly quiye confortable on mnk but fiterz is borderline unplayable. Theres also dmc bad cuz it gives me some controller combinations alongside the mnk ones soooo. Which one is it
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-4 trong 4 bình luận
Mỗi trang: 1530 50

Ngày đăng: 14 Thg07 @ 8:07pm
Bài viết: 4