Smalland: Survive the Wilds

Smalland: Survive the Wilds

View Stats:
Fel 25 Jul @ 5:39am
Do I have to make another character to pump up crafting by its self?
Thats horrific design. Guys and thats not giving people a choice thats just grindy as well I will just say "Tropical Thunder". You kids just gone there lolz.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Kyte 25 Jul @ 6:34am 
I don't understand why people are against 100 in str, dex, and int. Con and stam are completely wasted points in my opinion since parry blocks all damage and most attacks are heavily telegraphed. If you're really in a jam, you can just repeatedly hop glide away even with zero stamina faster than anything I've encountered so far. I've never felt like I needed more HP or stamina, that's what tames are for. The only way to get oneshot is fall damage, the bird doesnt even cause inventory loss, and mounts are way more mobile than running on foot between places.

That said, I really wish int was more than a chance to get a 20% stat buff. Like reducing crafting time or fuel costs. Or increasing crit chance/damage. Or reduced durability drain. Literally anything other than just crafting legendaries and the mandatory amount to repair them. It's a very boring stat.

Edit: This is also why the level/stat cap isn't very fun, there aren't any 'builds' you can spec into. If I could build myself endlessly, or even just twice as much, I would definitely have excess points into con and stamina after dumping the rest into str and dex to my current cap after I had all the int I needed. As it is now, there is no reason to not just put 1 in str, dex, and int every level and ignore the other two stats completely.
Last edited by Kyte; 25 Jul @ 9:08am
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50