Princess of Zeven

Princess of Zeven

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Swaps4  [developer] 27 Oct, 2023 @ 8:25pm
Bug Reports
This thread will be for bug reports. Please post a screenshot and a description of any bugs you may find in the game, and we will fix them as soon as possible.

Feel free to join our official Discord server[discord.gg] to get the fastest response for customer support.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
illusion 28 Oct, 2023 @ 9:51am 
Priest Tree is bugged, cannot go beyond Saint's knowledge (row 4), everything above that just says you need Priest Knowledge +1. but I have JP3 remaining. Bugged.
LordGunseng 28 Oct, 2023 @ 8:31pm 
Upon entering layer 7 floor 10 I'm getting "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/hadaka3". I'm playing without the patch if that matters. Tried verifying the files and reinstalling, no change.
Legs 29 Oct, 2023 @ 12:15am 
Can't buy the cold resistance blessing, only offers the heat resistant blessing.
Same with wind resistance blessing
Last edited by Legs; 29 Oct, 2023 @ 12:53am
Legs 29 Oct, 2023 @ 1:57am 
Originally posted by LordGunseng:
Upon entering layer 7 floor 10 I'm getting "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/hadaka3". I'm playing without the patch if that matters. Tried verifying the files and reinstalling, no change.
Getting this same issue, applying the patch fixed it
Last edited by Legs; 29 Oct, 2023 @ 2:28am
Ketsunette 29 Oct, 2023 @ 2:11am 
This comment is awaiting analysis by our automated content check system. It will be temporarily hidden until we verify that it does not contain harmful content (e.g. links to websites that attempt to steal information).
Titanum90 29 Oct, 2023 @ 12:11pm 
Hi I need some help. At the end of the first level in the fight against the Orc. I can bring him to 1 life point but not defeat him. is this a bug or do you need a certain weapon to defeat the orc and remove the last life point?
Mr. Smiles 30 Oct, 2023 @ 5:04am 
Originally posted by illusion:
Priest Tree is bugged, cannot go beyond Saint's knowledge (row 4), everything above that just says you need Priest Knowledge +1. but I have JP3 remaining. Bugged.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but 'Priests Knowledge' is not JP. Knowledge items (there's one for every class), can be randomly found in the dungeon (just like memory fragments). So in order to learn abilities on row 4 you need 1 JP and 1 Priest Knowledge.
Mr. Smiles 30 Oct, 2023 @ 5:07am 
I cannot sell more than 1 item at a time at the weapon store. If I choose to sell something I get the prompt where I can select how many, but I can't change the value.

With small stacks this is a minor inconvenience, but if you're trying to sell 18 'Rat nail's, it becomes rather annoying.
AreyXIII 31 Oct, 2023 @ 6:36pm 
if you ever ruin into an issue where you possess the knowledge and it still wont allow you to apply it, try respecing, that fixed it for me

Originally posted by Mr. Smiles:
Originally posted by illusion:

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but 'Priests Knowledge' is not JP. Knowledge items (there's one for every class), can be randomly found in the dungeon (just like memory fragments). So in order to learn abilities on row 4 you need 1 JP and 1 Priest Knowledge.
LordGunseng 1 Nov, 2023 @ 8:05am 
Originally posted by Legs:
Originally posted by LordGunseng:
Getting this same issue, applying the patch fixed it
I ended up just grabbing another graphics file, copying it and renaming it, and it worked.

Weird thing is I grabbed the "fire effect" or whatever file but never noticed anything weird.

No idea why I thought this game had NG+. Kinda wasted my time not using the patch lol
kingkaschte 4 Nov, 2023 @ 4:05pm 
opening the monsterpedia crashes the game
Mr. Smiles 12 Nov, 2023 @ 7:36am 
Not sure if this is a bug, but it looks like the monsters in the monsterpedia are drawn behind the menu. I can still see the monsters, but it looks like the transparent blue menu background is drawn over them.
Resentec 13 Nov, 2023 @ 10:59pm 
Using patched version and there is an error that causes a crash.
The first event is with the dojo first encounter.
Crashes with error file missing: Graphics/Characters/heroine0380000
The second is just before the Ice floor where if you do the Inn event and play through it as opposed to skipping, it crashes to a similar error.
The error is: 'Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/heroin0280000'
I assume that this is a missing png for these events specifically.

Last edited by Resentec; 13 Nov, 2023 @ 11:53pm
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50